I recently took a trip to St. Louis for a wedding with my boyfriend. I was surprised by how many free attractions are in the city.
While I did live in St. Louis for a long time, I never really realized how many free things there are to do here. That really makes me love St. Louis!
Tips to save money in St. Louis:
- No longer go over your weight allowance with this handy luggage scale.
- Use the actionable tips from How to Travel the World on $50 a Day.
- Use Airbnb to save a ton of money and get a more authentic travel experience.
- Use Ibotta to get legit cash back on groceries, clothes, travel items, and so much more. If you’re downloading Ibotta on your phone, the app will ask if you have a referral code. Use my referral code: lwyxxrb and you’ll get $10 for signing up.
- Use Ebates, a free service that allows you to save money on flights, travel-related expenses, and thousands of other items and services online. Get $10 for signing up here.
Here are 10 free things to do in St. Louis.
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.