Did you know that the Super Bowl is America's second largest food consumption day?
With all the food being made, most of it is usually filled with processed junk food.
Why not celebrate with food that is not only delicious but good for you, too?
Below are 15 guit-free delicious & cheap Super Bowl recipes you must try!
1. Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | Vegan
2. Cheesy Potato Wedges In The Air Fryer | Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
3. Buffalo Quinoa Balls With Ranch Dipping Sauce | Vegan,
4. Crunchy Air Fryer Chickpeas + Oven Method And Tutorial | Gluten-Free, Vegan
5. Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites | Vegetarian
6. Taquitos With Jackfruit | Vegan
7. Roasted Cauliflower with Panko and Parmesan | Vegetarian
8. Easy Buffalo Wing Cauliflower | Vegetarian
9. Vegan Nacho Cheese | Vegan, Gluten-Free
10. Five-Minute Guacamole
11. Vegan Onion Garlic Dip | Vegan
12. Easy Buffalo Dip | Vegan, Whole30, Paleo
13. Smoky Vegan Cheddar Cheese | Vegan
14. Spicy Vegan Buffalo Tofu Wings
15. Easy Vegan Queso | Vegan
Do you watch the SuperBowl?
Like this post? Pin it!