Feeding a large family can get costly and time-consuming. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make cheap, delicious recipes for the entire fam.
With these 15-budget friendly meals for large families, you can eat on budget and eat a satisfying meal.
But before we get started, are you overspending on groceries?
Have you tried spending less on groceries and still spend way over your budget? $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every single week for just $5 a month. You can get a 14-day free meal plan here.
Here are 15 budget-friendly meals for large families.
Take action now: Before we begin, take action now, and download the FREE Ultimate Financial Planner. Paying off debt and managing your finances can be FUN. Included is a bonus debt thermometer.
1. Crunchy Vegan Asian Salad With Baked Tofu And Garlic Soy Dressing
2. Vegan Fettucine Alfredo With Mushrooms
3. Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti
4. Mac and Cheese With Potato Carrot Cheese Sauce
5. Easy Vegan Lasagna
6. 1 Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal
7. Easy 1 Pot Black Bean Soup
8. Black Bean And Plantain Arepa Sandwiches
9. Lo Mein with Soba Noodles
10. Carmelized Shitake Mushroom Risotto
11. Vegan Pho
12. Crunchwrap Supreme
13. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
14. Instant Pot Vegan Sloppy Joes
15. Protein Packed Twice Baked Potatoes
What's your go-to budget-friendly meal for your family?
Like this post? Pin it!