Feeding a large family can get costly and time-consuming.
Luckily, there are tons of ways to make cheap, delicious recipes for the entire fam.
Some of the recipes below are 3 servings, so you'll want to double the batch if you have a family of 6.
Here are 15 budget-friendly meals for large families. 🙂
1. Crunchy Vegan Asian Salad With Baked Tofu And Garlic Soy Dressing
2. Vegan Fettucine Alfredo With Mushrooms
3. Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti
4. Mac and Cheese With Potato Carrot Cheese Sauce
5. Easy Vegan Lasagna
6. 1 Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oatmeal
7. Easy 1 Pot Black Bean Soup
8. Black Bean And Plantain Arepa Sandwiches
9. Lo Mein with Soba Noodles
10. Carmelized Shitake Mushroom Risotto
11. Vegan Pho
12. Crunchwrap Supreme
13. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
14. Instant Pot Vegan Sloppy Joes
15. Protein Packed Twice Baked Potatoes
What's your go-to budget-friendly meal for your family?
Like this post? Pin it!