There are tons of jobs that let you travel full-time. Not only that, many of these jobs are lucrative and have many benefits as well.
Some people are fine with traveling once or twice a year, but then there are others who would prefer to travel full-time. Is that person you?
If so, check out the fun and exciting 12 careers below. Enjoy! 🙂
1. Teach English with Qkids
Teaching English online is a great way to make income at home, while on your own schedule. You're also helping people learn English, which gives them the ability to talk to over 1.5 billion people around the world. That’s pretty amazing when you think about it!
Qkids pays up to $20 an hour and also has bonuses for teachers who have good attendance.
Requirements to become a Qkids Teacher
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Earned a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a university program (juniors and seniors in college only)
- Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video capacity
Did you know you can make money from blogging? While it's not a get rich quick scheme, blogging can be a great way to work from home and support you and your family. You get to help people from all over the world while creating content that inspires and motivates others to live their best life.
I make $5,000 a month blogging and I'm also a full-time student in college. It's more than possible to make money from blogging!
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger? If so, check out my FREE 7-day course that will tell you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools successful bloggers use, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and so much more!
- How To Start A Blog
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 6 Educational Tools That Helped Me Become A Full-Time Blogger
3. Au Pair
Becoming an au pair is an experience to try out at least once.
An au pair is essentially a nanny living abroad, helping out a child or family speak another language (English most of the time). Finding a family in Europe is incredibly easy, and if you're from the United States, Canada, or Australia, you're going to have a line of families trying to get you to join them in their home.
- Free accommodation, food, etc.
- Fully immersive into a different culture
- Learn another language
4. Teaching English with Magic Ears
Magic Ears is a company based in China that hires English speakers from the U.S. and Canada to teach English.
Don't have teaching experience? No bachelor's degree or teaching certifications? No problem.
Magic Ears pays teachers up to $26 per hour and provides all the curriculum for you.
5. Scuba Diver
If you love working in the ocean, experiencing wildlife, and enjoy sharing the experience with others, becoming a scuba diver is the perfect job for you. You can spread awareness to others about how important it is to take care of the environment so that the underwater wildlife can thrive and continue to exist.
- Work underwater
- Live every day working with beautiful creatures
- Share a memorable experience with others
6. Flight Attendant
Becoming a flight attendant can be one of the exciting and rewarding jobs.
You get to see countries from all over the world, make new friends while traveling, and get to live a life that isn't traditional by any means. Flight attendant training is quite rigorous and not everyone makes it through, so make sure to brush up on training and get prepared before applying.
- Free flights
- Free accommodation when working
- Travel discounts
- Travel to cities all around the world
7. Yoga Retreat
Do you have a passion for yoga?
Are you already a yoga instructor? If so, hosting a yoga retreat abroad or working at a yoga retreat abroad could be the perfect job for you. There are jobs hiring all over in Asia, Europe, South America, and more. If you're not trained as a yoga instructor yet, you can get trained and learn more on the link below.
- Help change peoples lives
- Work in beautiful countries all over the world
- Share your love of yoga with others
8. Travel Nurse
Travel nurses can help save lives all over the world. They can choose where they want to live, the duration of length they want to start employed in a certain area, as well as get their housing paid for. Travel nurses generally make more than a regular nurse from the area, and the money is also tax-free since the job is more than 50 miles from your home.
- Work in different cities or countries abroad
- Excellent salary
- Free or discounted housing
Becoming a translator is not only a lucrative job, but also gets you to immerse yourself in a language you love. You can work anywhere in the world, and either find a job online or in person. Not only that, you can also tutor on the side and teach the language.
- Stay brushed up on the second or third language you've learned
- Make friends with people that speak the other language
- Pay can be lucrative
Do you want to find a remote job and start working from home? Download this free guide that will help you understand the remote job market, as well as craft a resume that'll impressive remote-friendly employers.
10. Yacht Stewardess
A yacht stewardess is in charge of providing superior hospitality service on the yacht. Being trained in bartending and wine service and having good people skills is a must. This job may not feel like a job at all times, especially when you're out on the water experiencing a type of beauty people rarely get to see.
- Pay can be lucrative
- Get to work on the water on a beautiful boat
- Experience life in a beautiful country and travel nonstop
Ever since I became a full-time blogger last fall, I've been able to travel all over the world, set up my own schedule, and live life to the fullest. Though making money off my blog didn't come easy and I often thought about quitting, I persevered. Blogging is a job that is sought out after by so many due to the benefits of it all.
- Work anywhere in the world
- Set up your own schedule
- Write and share tips with your audience
12. Camp Counselor
There are hundreds of camps all around the world looking for people to hire. There are English language camps, where you are hired on to teach English for the summer, and even camps where you are in charge of outdoor and sports activities.
- Work abroad
- Learn another language
- Work at an awesome camp
So what are you waiting for? Have you ever wanted to work abroad? If so, make it a reality. Start planning now and turn your dream into a reality.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What's your dream job abroad?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.