Today's post is a list of some of my FAVORITE Christmas recipes!
Not only are they delicious, but they contain quality ingredients that don't sacrifice taste for healthiness.
Most of these recipes are also super easy to make and don't require too many ingredients. 🙂
Which recipe do you want to make? I think #4 (the trifle) looks like so much fun to make!
Tip: Want to save money when shopping? Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for signing up through my link here.
1. Vegan Candy Cane Meringue Kisses by Wallflower Kitchen
2. Raw Vegan Eggnog by Healthy Blender Recipes
3. Perfect Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies by Well Plated
4. Trifle by Loving It Vegan
5. Energy Balls by Well Plated
6. Chocolate Christmas Tree Brownies by Parenting Chaos
7. Grain- and Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Cake by Texanerin
8. Cranberry Bliss Cookies by Texanerin
9. Paleo Gingerbread Cookies by Texanerin
10. Funfetti Christmas Cookies by Sugar Spun Run
What recipes do you want to make from this list?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.