Today's post is a list of some of my FAVORITE Christmas recipes!
Not only are they delicious, but they contain quality ingredients that don't sacrifice taste for healthiness.
Most of these recipes are also super easy to make and don't require too many ingredients. 🙂
Which recipe do you want to make? I think #4 (the trifle) looks like so much fun to make!
Tip: Want to save money when shopping? Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for signing up through my link here.
1. Vegan Candy Cane Meringue Kisses by Wallflower Kitchen
You don't need eggs for these candy cane meringues.
2. Raw Vegan Eggnog by Healthy Blender Recipes
Eggnog without the dairy! Yum.
3. Perfect Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies by Well Plated
These sugar cookies are incredibly festive and fun to make.
4. Trifle by Loving It Vegan
This trifle is both filling and delicious. The perfect Christmas treat!
5. Energy Balls by Well Plated
These energy bills are full of fiber and filling.
6. Chocolate Christmas Tree Brownies by Parenting Chaos
These Christmas tree brownies are easy to make and will surely be a hit at any holiday party.
7. Grain- and Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Cake by Texanerin
This gluten-free cranberry orange cake is full of flavor.
8. Cranberry Bliss Cookies by Texanerin
These cookies are fun to make and taste just as good as they look.
9. Paleo Gingerbread Cookies by Texanerin
These gingerbread cookies are easy to make and full of flavor.
10. Funfetti Christmas Cookies by Sugar Spun Run
These Christmas funeffti cookies are the perfect festive treat to make this holiday season.
What recipes do you want to make from this list?
Like this post? Pin it!