Cooking healthy and delicious meals shouldn't cost a ton of money.
Below are ten healthy and easy recipes for $5 or less that take little time to prepare as well. Enjoy!
Take action now: Before we begin, take action now, and download the debt thermometer and 12-week savings challenge. Both of these printables are fun and motivational, which will push you closer to your goals. 💸
1. Asian Noodle Bowl With ginger peanut dressing – minimalist Baker
2. Veggie Brown Rice Sushi – minimalist Baker
3. Vegetarian Chilli – thE STINGY VEGAN
4. Veggie Skewers with Goddess Dressing – the STINGY VEGAN
5. Easy Vegan Ramen – minimalist BAKER
6. Eggplant Penne – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
7. Beet Energy Balls – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
8. Cauliflower Rice Bowls – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
9. Chickpea Sweet Potato Boats – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
10. Breakfast Quinoa Apple Bowl – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
What's your go-to recipe for under $5?
Like this post? Pin it!