Cooking your own meals shouldn’t cost a ton of money. With these 10 healthy and easy recipes, you can eat healthy meals on a budget.
Have you tried spending less on groceries and still spend way over your budget? $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every single week for just $5 a month. You can get a 14-day free meal plan here.
P.S. Save money on groceries with Ibotta. Ibotta is a free app that lets you redeem coupons for cash back. I’ve been using it for years and love how easy it is to use. You can sign up for Ibotta here.
Below are ten healthy and easy recipes for $5 or less that take little time to prepare as well. Enjoy!
1. Easy Vegan Quinoa Bowl
2. Veggie Brown Rice Sushi – Minimalist Baker
3. Vegetarian Chilli – The Stingy Vegan
4. Veggie Skewers with Goddess Dressing – the STINGY VEGAN
5. Easy Vegan Ramen – minimalist BAKER
6. Eggplant Penne – Plant-Based On A Budget
7. Beet Energy Balls – Plant-Based On A Budget
8. Cauliflower Rice Bowls – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
9. Chickpea Sweet Potato Boats – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
10. Breakfast Quinoa Apple Bowl – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
P.S. If you need help creating a meal plan and shopping list, $5 Meal Plan is an affordable service that gives you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every single week for $5 a month. You can get a free $5 Meal Plan 14-day trial here.
I also recommend checking out the book Plant-Based On A Budget. It’s one of my favorite recipe books for cooking plant-based recipes. Plant-Based On A Budgetteaches you how to cook healthy, satisfying meals for under $30 a week.
➡️ What to read next: How I Spend $1,348 On A Six Figure Income
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
What’s your go-to recipe for under $5?
Like this post? Pin it!