Cooking your own meals shouldn’t cost a ton of money. With these 10 healthy and easy recipes, you can eat healthy meals on a budget.
Have you tried spending less on groceries and still spend way over your budget? $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every single week for just $5 a month. You can get a 14-day free meal plan here.
And to save even more money on groceries, use Walmart Grocery Pickup. This is my go-to for grocery shopping for 2 major reasons: 1) It’s a huge time-saver 2) Convenient, easy pickup. You don’t even get out of your car to get your groceries. Click here and get $10 toward your first Walmart Grocery Pickup. Even better, once you fall in love with Walmart Grocery Pickup (which you will), you can start referring friends and family. Just get 5 friends to try out Walmart Grocery Pickup and you’ll get $50 toward groceries.
Below are ten healthy and easy recipes for $5 or less that take little time to prepare as well. Enjoy!
1. Easy Vegan Quinoa Bowl
2. Veggie Brown Rice Sushi – Minimalist Baker
3. Vegetarian Chilli – The Stingy Vegan
4. Veggie Skewers with Goddess Dressing – the STINGY VEGAN
5. Easy Vegan Ramen – minimalist BAKER
6. Eggplant Penne – Plant-Based On A Budget
7. Beet Energy Balls – Plant-Based On A Budget
8. Cauliflower Rice Bowls – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
9. Chickpea Sweet Potato Boats – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
10. Breakfast Quinoa Apple Bowl – PLANT BASED ON A BUDGET
➡️ What to read next: How I Spend $1,348 On A Six Figure Income
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
What’s your go-to recipe for under $5?
Like this post? Pin it!