When I started my weight loss journey which resulted in me losing 60 pounds, I knew I had to stop eating fast food.
I learned how to create my own meals, played around with different ingredients I've never eaten before, and changed my taste buds to crave healthy food.
There is so much power in creating and cooking your own meals.
Before we get started, here are some of my favorite ways to save money on groceries and meal planning!
1. $5 Meal Plan is an affordable meal planning service that helps you save money, time, and stress by meal planning. For $5 a month, you get a pre-made weekly meal plan and complete shopping list, and access to a drag and drop meal plan builder. You even get a 14-day free trial by clicking here.
2. Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for signing up through my link here.
Here are 10 healthy and cheap dinner recipes you need to try now!
1. Superfood Quinoa Bowl
This quinoa bowl is full of superfoods and is super filling!
2. Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
These sweet potatoes are not only healthy but delicious, too!
3. Pesto Spaghetti Squash
This pesto pasta is full of fiber and delicious taste.
4. Mushroom Risotto
This mushroom risotto is filling and full of delicious taste.
5. Thin Crusted Hawaiian Vegan Pizza
This vegan pasta will satisfy all of your pizza cravings.
6. Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad tastes just as good as it looks.
7. Pesto Pasta
This pesto pasta is a must for date night.
8. Spicy Peanut Pasta
This spicy peanut pasta is both filling and delicious!
9. Green Curry Fried Rice with Crispy Tofu
This dish will make everyone think you're a pro chef.
10. Baked Tofu and Vegetable Casserole
This casserole is filled with veggies and taste.
➡️ What to read next: How I Spend $1,348 On A Six Figure Income
Which recipe is your favorite on this list?
Like this post? Share it!