One of my top tips on weight loss and creating a healthy lifestyle is learning how to cook your food.
When I started my weight loss journey, which resulted in me losing 60 pounds, I knew I had to stop eating fast food.
I learned how to create my meals, played around with different ingredients I've never eaten before, and changed my taste buds to crave healthy food.
There is so much power in creating and cooking your meals.
Take action now: Before we begin, take action now, and download the debt thermometer and 12-week savings challenge. Both of these printables are fun and motivational, which will push you closer to your goals. 💸
Here are ten healthy and cheap breakfast recipes you need to try now!
1. Vegan Tofu Scramble
This vegan tofu scramble is full of flavor and protein.
2. Easy Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Breakfast Bars
These gluten-free breakfast bars will be a hit with the whole family.
3. Almond Joy Oatmeal
This oatmeal is full of fiber and protein to get your day started right.
4. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
These overnight oats are full of lemony zest flavor and fiber.
5. Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
This breakfast bowl will satisfy your chocolate cravings first thing in the morning.
6. Banana pancakes
These bananas pancakes are fluffy and satisfying!
7. Blueberry Waffles
These blueberry waffles are full of flavor and are a delicious treat!
8. French Toast
This french toast recipe will bring back nostalgia from Saturday mornings with cartoons.
9. Vegan Omelette
This vegan omelet is perfect for vegans who miss eggs.
10. Almond Butter Overnight Oats
These overnight oats are full of almond butter and packed with protein to keep you full all morning.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Which recipe is your favorite on this list?
Like this post? Share it!