One of my top tips on weight loss and creating a healthy lifestyle is learning how to cook your own food.
When I started my weight loss journey which resulted in me losing 60 pounds, I knew I had to stop eating fast food.
I learned how to create my own meals, played around with different ingredients I've never eaten before, and changed my taste buds to crave healthy food.
There is so much power in creating and cooking your own meals.
Before we get started, here are some of my favorite ways to save money on groceries and meal planning!
1. $5 Meal Plan is an affordable meal planning service that helps you save money, time, and stress by meal planning. For $5 a month, you get a pre-made weekly meal plan and complete shopping list, and access to a drag and drop meal plan builder. You even get a 14-day free trial by clicking here.
2. Do you have trouble cooking at home or not sure what to make? HelloFresh delivers all the ingredients you'll need (so you waste no food) and step by step instructions to make cooking easy. And when you click here, you get $40 toward your first 2 boxes and free delivery! Students even get 15% off.
3. Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for signing up through my link here.
Here are 10 healthy and cheap breakfast recipes you need to try now!
1. Vegan Tofu Scramble
This vegan tofu scramble is full of flavor and protein.
2. Easy Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Breakfast Bars
These gluten-free breakfast bars will be a hit with the whole family.
3. Almond Joy Oatmeal
This oatmeal is full of fiber and protein to get your day started off right.
4. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
These overnight oats are full of lemony zest flavor and fiber.
5. Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
This breakfast bowl will satisfy your chocolate cravings first thing in the morning.
6. Banana pancakes
These bananas pancakes are fluffy and satisfying!
7. Blueberry Waffles
These blueberry waffles are full of flavor and are a delicious treat!
8. French Toast
This french toast recipe will bring back nostalogia from Saturday mornings with cartoons.
9. Vegan Omelette
This vegan omelette is perfect for vegans who miss eggs.
10. Almond Butter Overnight Oats
These overnight oats are full of almond butter and packed with protein to keep you full all morning.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Which recipe is your favorite on this list?
Like this post? Share it!