Are you looking for an awesome gift for the traveler in your life?
Or maybe you're just looking to buy something for yourself.
Whatever the case may be, there are tons of amazing travel gifts out there that are both super practical and make traveling a whole lot easier.
Buying a gift for someone doesn't need to be expensive or stress inducing. The holiday season should be exciting and full of joy!
1. Passport Wallet
Many people overlook this travel item as they often think it's just unnecessary bulk in their bag. This is not true, whatsoever!
If your passport has any kind of damage on it, especially water damage, you are looking at many obstacles to face once you get to the airport.
- 13 colors to choose from
- travel protection, keeping your identity safe and protected
- different pockets for ID, credit cards, and passport
2. Travel Journal
A travel journal is a perfect gift for anyone who travels. I highly encourage writing in a journal every chance you get when you travel because once you look back on your travels, everything seems to be kind of a blur.
The one regret I hear most often from travelers is that they didn't keep a journal.
3. Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel Book
I recently purchased Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel Book and I will tell you firsthand how AMAZING this book is. It's filled with inspirational photos on every single page of the most beautiful places in the entire world.
I'm more of a visual person, so I love that they include so many photos. This book is also awesome because it gives you just enough information on the destination and why you should go there.
- 500 sights and attractions you must see in the world
- hundreds of photos to look through
- find out why you need to visit these places
4. Cosmetic Makeup Bag Travel Kit
Girl or guy, this travel kit is awesome. Cosmetics, shampoo, and other essentials make my travel SO messy.
Liquids or powders end up spilling everywhere. This bag is awesome because everything stays in one clean, organized space.
- waterproof, high-quality fabric,
- separators so you can stay organized
- 3 colors available
5. Travel Necklace
This is the perfect necklace for anyone who loves traveling.
6. How To Travel The World For Under $50 A Day
Nomadic Matt teaches readers how to travel the world on a budget. Traveling the world doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
It can be affordable, exciting, and adventurous without spending hundreds of dollars a day. ANYONE can benefit from reading this book.
Find out how to:
- get free flights
- get into attractions for free
- alternative accommodations
- websites to find the best deals
7. Durable Packable Lightweight Backpack
I know some of you thinking why you'll need a backpack during your travels, and let me be the first to tell you YOU WILL.
If you're traveling destination happens to be somewhere you'll be hiking a lot, possibly South America or Europe, or anywhere for that matter, this backpack WILL come in handy.
- a compact backpack that folds up into a tiny space
- 9 different colors to choose from
- multi compartments to stay organized and lots of room
8. Travel Listography
Over a million copies sold, this Travel Listography book is the perfect gift for the traveler and writer. This book comes with over 70 thought-provoking topics that will get you writing in creative ways about your traveling.
9. Travel Hair Straightener AND Curler
If you travel often and try to pack as light as possible, this will definitely come in handy. My straightener has got to be one of bulkiest items in my backpack.
This iron is both a straightener and a curler, which is awesome for doing different styles. It comes in rose-gold, which is my favorite color, too!
10. Travel Mirror
If you stay in hostels often like me, you know what it feels like to share a mirror with several others. This travel mirror will come in handy every day when everyone's getting ready at once.
- mini and foldable design
- 8 LED lights
- 3 sided mirror
As you can see, there are tons of affordable gifts for a traveler. Although these gifts are inexpensive, I find them to be the most useful and practical, which is what most travelers desire!
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Which give would you like the most? My favorite is #10!
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.