Some of my favorite shows are on HGTV.
I love watching houses and home decor go through transformations.
I especially love seeing old items that would usually be thrown out, instead become repurposed and go through a transformation.
Below are some of my favorite DIY home decor transformations. These are so awesome!
1. Storage Bench Made From Dresser
This dresser transformed into a storage bench and is one of my favorite DIY home decor transformations. Click the link below to see the before photo!
2. Wood Tilt Out Trash Cabinet
This trash cabinet is a must for people who have dogs that get into the trash or for people who want a fancy trash can. Either way, it looks pretty awesome and isn't too hard to make.
3. Shabby Chic Re-Finished Dining Set
This dining set has been repurposed and refinished to look like a brand new country chic dining set.
4. DIY French Country Dining Table
This french country dining table went through a major transformation. You'll never believe what it looked like beforehand!
5. DIY Chalk Finish White Entertainment Center
This entertainment center has a beautiful chalk finish and is a great addition to any living room.
6. Kitchen renovation
The before and afters of this kitchen reno is insane!
7. DIY Staircase Renovation
This staircase looks 100x better without costing thousands of dollars.
8. Dresser to media console
This dresser was transformed into a media console that looks like it would cost hundreds of dollars, but was pretty much free!
9. Chalk Paint Makeover
This chalk paint makeover looks AMAZING.
10. DIY Ana White Hutch & Console
This blogger teaches her readers how to make anything out of wood and it's seriously impressive.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What's your favorite DIY furniture transformation? Tell us in the comments!
Like this post? Pin it for later!