Hey, everyone! I’m so happy to share with you an ebook that I have been obsessed with the past 2 weeks. As many you already know, New Years has passed, which means New Year’s resolutions are in full force. I already eat pretty healthy but decided I wanted 2017 to be the year I cut out added sugar, salt, and oil.
I have only been using this guide for a little over a week and have seen amazing results in the way I feel and how I look. I’m much more lean in my stomach area and I’m eating satisfying foods that actually taste amazing! I love that I can get potatoes, rice, and other foods I’m obsessed with, and get fitter at the same time. My boyfriend even said that I seem a lot happier, which is an added bonus!
Below is everything you’ll need to know about the Lean and Clean plan, and why I encourage trying it out.
I also want to point out that I would never recommend a health plan unless I TRULY believed in it, which is why I haven’t encouraged a health/weight loss plan until now.
What is the Lean and Clean?
The Lean and Clean meal plan is made by High Carb Hannah, who lost 55+ pounds on a plant-based diet and inspired thousands to get healthier. (Check out her before and after photos here). She spent a year creating this ebook that has helped countless people lose weight and get healthier. I’m in the private Lean and Clean group myself (you must purchase the ebook in order to get access) and I’ve seen and heard people lose A LOT of weight. The before and after photos people post are entirely mind blowing.
This health guide isn’t a “lose 10 pounds in a week” kind of diet. It’s a lifestyle change that requires you to put in the work and stay motivated.
Who is this guide for?
- You want to lose weight and get healthier
- If you’re sick of restrictive diets
- You want to eat foods that taste good while getting healthier
- Want to eat healthier foods that don’t include meat or dairy
- 50+ delicious plant-based recipes
- 14-day meal plan with complete shopping guide
- Exercise plan
- Information about weight loss, digestion, bloating, sleep, protein, acne, and tons more
- Photos for every meal, making the creation much easier
- Tips for eating at restaurants
- 200+ pages of knowledge to guide you to get healthier in ALL areas of life
- Find out how to get in the correct mindset to lose weight
- Access to a private group to maintain support and motivation and ask any questions
- Instant download
- Entirely gluten free
Price: At this time, the ebook only costs $29, which is extremely cheap for all of the knowledge you’re getting in this book. You’re not only getting a complete meal and simple workout plan, but 200+ pages of recipes, how to get healthy in all areas of life, and a complete guide to set you up for success. I was so impressed with this book, so much so that I am reading the book for the second time. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this book, so I’m sorry if I sound overly excited!
If you’re ready to get healthier and lose weight (if that’s your goal), you can get the book here. Derek and Hannah were also nice enough to give my readers 10% off any ebook of theirs. All you have to do is enter the code below.
I plan on doing a before and after post of me using this plan soon! Not only do I feel healthier, but I feel so much more positive overall. I didn’t expect the 2/3 of this ebook to be what it was and was pleasantly surprised. A lot of books overlook the mentality you have to go when doing something like this, and I was really happy to see that Hannah spoke about things that others might be afraid or hesitant to do.
Once you start your meal plan, I recommend taking before photos and tracking your progress for a few months. While you’re at it, take a video like Hannah did. Seeing her before and after truly inspired me and it was so refreshing to see someone be so real. Post the pictures in the private group or send your results to Hannah, and inspire thousands of people to get healthier!
Here are my go-to ways to having a healthy and fit body:
- 14 Day Lean Meal Plan: How to lose the weight for good and live a happy, healthy life
- 21 Day Fix (beginner version of 21 Day Fix Extreme)
- 21 Day Fix Extreme (a more intense version of 21 Day Fix)
- 3 Day Refresh (to kick off your health journey or break a plateau)
Like this post? Please help me share it!
Sign Up for the FREE 5 Day Health Guide on a Budget
Subscribe now to take this FREE 5 Day Healthy Living Course!