I wanted to share an awesome way to rack in some side income (who doesn’t need some extra $$$?) and while having a blast in the process. If playing and loving on animals interests you, read further!
I was hanging out with some Austinite’s (is that the correct term? Ha!) the other day and a girl told me about an app called, “Rover”. Rover is in thousands of cities and is basically any animal lovers dream job.
What is Rover?
Rover allows you to use an app where you can book dog sittings for your furry friend as well as become a sitter yourself for dogs. Sitters go through an in-depth interview and background check, so you can rest assured that your dog is in great hands.
How it works:
- Search for a loving dog sitter near your home or hotel you are staying in.
- Book a meet and greet with the dog sitter to get acquainted and familiar with the sitter.
- Relax and be at peace knowing that your dog is very happy while you are busy!
- Ways To Make And Save Money
- Student Discounts You Are Missing Out On
- Bark Box is an awesome monthly subscription box for your PUP! You’ll get high-quality toys, treats, and a chew. Each box has a different theme. Perfect if you’re in love with your furry one. Check it out here.
- Dog Boarding
- House Sitting
- Doggy Day Care
- Dog Walking
- More 1-1 care rather than putting your furry one in an actual doggy day care.
- Save $$$
- Option to read from others references and reviews for the sitter you are interested in.
- Receive photos and updates from the dog sitter throughout the sitting experience.
- Sitters will have background experience with animals, some are in the process of becoming veterinarians, and others simply have a strong love for animals.
- 24/7 Emergency Customer Support
- Premium insurance for every Rover booking.
- If a sitter is unable to watch your dog, Rover will make sure you get another sitter. Guaranteed.
How do I become a sitter?
- Fill out an online application and complete a free background check.
- Find out if you qualify within a week.
- Get ready to make your own schedule and have the opportunity to make over $1,000 per month!
*** All Rover bookings are backed with premium insurance and specific details on the premium insurance are listed on the Rover website.***
Click here to check out Rover for yourself. You get $20 in your account by using my link!
Updated: I have used Rover for dog walking on 5 different occasions and have had positive experiences with all pet owners!
If you are eager to get your pet out on walks or in need of doggy day care, click the link above and you will receive a $20 Rover credit to pay for one of the many services provided for your furry friends!
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!
Beginner's Transformation Guide
Over the next 5 days, you'll learn how to eat healthy and exercise on a budget, why your health matters, and a way of thinking that helps people lose weight successfully.