Well, around two weeks ago I went to Chicago to visit my family for a week. It was a great little vacation and I’m glad that I’m able to get paid vacation from my work, or I probably wouldn’t have gone. I haven’t seen my family in a long time, and it was really worth it.
While I was gone, I found out that I received my Personal Trainer Certification! I’ve been working hard towards this and I am of course very happy. While I was gone, I applied for a personal trainer position. Right when I got back, I was asked to come in for an interview at a gym that I go to. I went to a couple of interviews and found out that I GOT THE JOB!
I’m very happy and this is what I’ve been wanting and working towards for some time now. Some of you have asked me how to become a personal trainer. Take a look at the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics to read a good article about how you can become one.
Also, I’m going to St. Thomas tomorrow. My sister and I haven’t gone on a vacation together in a very long time, and I’m really looking forward to going somewhere pretty and relaxing.
This week I thought I would share my favorite fitness and food related posts:
- No-Bake Oreo Cookie Pie – This just looks super yummy.
- What happened when i stopped exercising – This is an awesome post about working out.
- A review of every type of cross-training workout I have ever done – This is another great post. If you are thinking about a certain workout, read this post! Tons of information about different options.
- Veggie Quesadillas – YUMM
- Protect Your Investment: Planting Tips For Your Vegetable Garden – I’ve been thinking about starting my own garden.
- Ashamed of Gaining Weight – Everyone please read this post.
- PB protein French toast – Another yummy recipe.
Here are some awesome finance related posts:
- Chasing Happiness is a Fool’s Errand
- The Inconsistent Side of Freelancing: $3K Less Income in April
- Financial Fail of the Week: I love me some sweet, bottled water.
- Does Being Frugal Mean You’re Good With Money?
And I was included in the Finance Carnival for Young Adults.
What are your favorite blogs? How are you doing with your fitness goals?