Are you trying to save more money when you buy groceries? Are you not crazy about couponing, but still want to cut your spending when you go to the grocery store?
If you’re anything like me, you don’t like spending time rummaging through coupons, cutting them out, looking for all of the items that are on the list, and so on.
Ibotta makes it a whole lot easier to save money with just a few simple steps.
The step by step process is extremely simple and can be 100% completed with your cell phone.
- The Ultimate Weight Loss Guide
- 50+ Ways To Make Extra Money
- 7 Books To Become A Better And Happier You
- 10 Small Changes You Can Make To Live Healthier
- Student Discounts You May Be Missing Out On
What is Ibotta? How Do I Use It?
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to save money by receiving cash rebates at the store. It’s quick and easy to use, so I highly encourage trying it out at least! Sign up here for a $10 bonus. I’m always surprised by how much cash back you can get on certain items.
A lot of my usual items are on the app and save me $1.00-$2.00 per item that is usually marked at $4. It’s such a save! They have plenty of high quality, healthy products, too! They offer a lot of cash back rewards on vegetables and fruit, which surprised me!
How To Use Ibotta:
- Download the app.
- Open the app before going to the store and unlock rebates.
- Purchase items that you’ve unlocked.
- Verify grocery receipt by taking a picture and then enjoy the rewards!
Get Real Cash Back
You’ll get cash back in the form of cash (Paypal or Venmo), or gift cards (ex. Best Buy, Starbucks, Amazon).
A Few Stores That I’ve Gotten Cash Back From:
- Best Buy
- Sallys Beauty Supply
- A bunch of different clothing stores! =)
I’m not a huge fan of clipping and organizing coupons and then bringing them to the store. I like that I can shop for items and then upload a photo of my receipt and receive cash that way.
If there is an easier way to do things, you bet I’m going to give that option a shot first. Ibotta makes it extremely easy to save money on groceries. It seriously couldn’t get any easier!
Do you use Ibotta? How do you save money on groceries?
I highly recommend checking out the 14-Day Lean Clean meal plan to set you up for success. The book is filled with tons of useful information (over 200 pages worth!). I am using this meal plan to hit my health and fitness goals.
Here are my go-to ways to saving and making money:
- $5 Meal Plan: Monthly meal plan with recipes and grocery list
- Booking.com: How to find the best online price for hotel accommodations
- Ebates: Awesome way to earn cash back on your regular online purchases, easy to use)
- How To Travel The World On $50 A Day: How to save on travels
- Ibotta: How to get cash back on grocery, clothing, household items and more
- Swagbucks: Make money filling out surveys and more
Sign Up for the FREE 5 Day Health Guide on a Budget
Subscribe now to take this FREE 5 Day Healthy Living Course!