Do you want to make more money every month? Are you trying to save more money so you can pay off your car, house, or student loans? Awesome! You’re about to see a list of my top resources to start making and saving money. Get started today on a more frugal life where you have a positive relationship with money.
Below are my top posts filled with resources to get you saving and making money each month.
There are so many ways to save money on everyday items. I’ve learned to be frugal at a very young age, and it’s allowed me to pay off my car and other large purchases!
- 10 Ways To Eat Healthy On A Budget
- How To Save Money On Groceries Without Clipping Coupons
- Student Discounts You’re Missing Out On
- How To Cut Meal Prep Time And Save Money On Groceries
- How To Get Overdraft Fees Waived
- 10 Ways To Cut Your Monthly Expenses
- 10 Ways To Lose Weight At Home For Free
- Top 5 Workout Stores For Affordable Workout Clothing
- 10 Ways To Save Money At The Grocery Store
Related Tip: Sign up for Ibotta and save money on groceries without clipping coupons. I’ve never been a fan of collecting or cutting out coupons, so this app changed my life when it came to saving money on food! The app also gives cash back for clothing stores, Groupon (40% cash back right now!) and tons more. Get $10 just for signing up here.
- 50 Ways To Make Extra Money
- How To Get Cashback on Regular Online Shopping
- 5 Free Survey Companies To Make Money At Home
- 10 Ways To Make Fast And Easy Income
Related Tip: Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your regular online shopping. This is an awesome and easy way to save money. Sign up here and get some money just for signing up.
Save $$ On Travel:
- 10 Affordable Essentials For Traveling
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Vacations
- 10 Budget Travel Tips
- How To Affordably Learn A New Language
- 5 Travel Websites That Will Save You Money
- My First Airbnb Experience + $20 Coupon Code
Related Tip: I recommend using Airbnb during your travels. I’ve used Airbnb all around the world and it’s my preferred method of accommodation. It’s way cheaper than hotels and you get a fully stocked home with everything you need, which hotels often lack. Sign up here and get a good discount off your first stay.
Inexpensive Gift Ideas
- 20 Gifts Under $20 For The Fitness Lover
- 10 Gifts For The Vegan
- 10 Frugal Gifts For The Traveler Under $20
- 10 Gifts For The Finance Savvy
- 10 Gifts For The Food Lover
I hope you all were inspired to start saving or making more money. Thanks for reading!
Get the FREE 5 Day Health Guide on a Budget
Join now to take this FREE 5 Day Healthy Living course!