Hello everyone. I wanted to give a little update on how I’m doing. I am currently on a fitness plan that I received from one of my favorite Instagramers.
She made me a workout and nutrition plan that I’ve been on for 3 weeks now. I have been falling off the plan and am currently trying my hardest to get back on. I eat 5 meals a day and workout AM and PM. I was doing amazing the first week and slowly started doing less each week. But now I’m back and giving it 110%!
I am going on a trip to St. Thomas for my birthday so I’m trying extra harder to whip back into great shape. I have learned and realized this past month that I’m ridiculously hard on myself and what I look like. I am currently working on loving my body more and being happy with what I look like. I’ve been doing quite well =)
Oh and Jamie Eason’s husband commented on one of my pictures recently, and that has given me an extra boost! Haha. He commented on a picture of Jamie…but still. Haha.
This week I thought I would share my favorite fitness and food related posts:
- Bouncing Back After a Slip Up – Everyone makes fitness related mistakes. It’s very hard to stay on track 100% of the time. Be realistic!
- A new spin French toast - This looks WONDERFUL.
- 15′s & 5′s Full Body Workout – Here’s a full body workout and a yummy breakfast picture.
- Rawr Goats, Hear Me Roar! - Fitness goals are always important and can help motivate you.
- Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Streusel Bars - Yum! Just yum!
- Moscato Strawberry Shortcakes - Another great recipe.
- I Exercised Yesterday and Didn’t Die
- My Favorite Evs: Skinny, Spicy Guacamole
- Shannon Falls Hike – Great pictures of their hiking trip.
Here are some awesome finance related posts:
- If You Could Rewind, What Would You Do Over?
- I Want to Go Shopping
- Cheap hobbies: running a blog
- Why Young Adults Need to Use Credit Cards
- February 2013 Canadian Budget Binder Budget Update #2- Big Ticket Expenses Hurt!
- To Coupon or Not To Coupon
- What should I wear to an interview?
What are your favorite blogs? How are you doing with your fitness goals?