One of my current favorite meals to make is Chicken Stir Fry. It’s extremely easy to make and is so delicious. It reminds me of Chinese food, but only way healthier, and way less sodium. I actually get full from my homemade Chicken Stir Fry, but when I eat Chinese takeout I always go for seconds..Basically I would eat the whole box!
4 oz Chicken Breast (Size of a deck of cards)
Unlimited Vegetables (I use broccoli, onions, cauliflower, mushrooms.)
Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Seasoning (I like to use Mrs. Dash Herbs/Lemon and Spicy Seasoning.)
1. Thaw and slice up chicken in small dice sized pieces.
2. Put chicken on pan with light cooking spray.
3. Stir now and then to make sure the chicken gets cooked well. Add in vegetables and stir together. Make sure vegetables get cooked nicely as well.
4. Add seasonings of your choice, but remember some seasoning can be high in sodium.
5. Add Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing to your Chicken Stir Fry. I feel like this what gives the Stir Fry the Chinese Food flavoring.
Tip : After my chicken/vegetables are done cooking, I like to put a lid on top of the pan to let the steam set into my vegetables.